Monday, March 12, 2012

How I made my best man funny and entertaining speech



My best friend, Adam and I have been friends since I was nine years old, and we were all set. I have always known as the funny. He was kicked and relaxed, and I was the class clown. It was almost as if we have been joined at the hip. So, when he asked me to be his best man, I was next to me with emotion. I was very happy that he finally found true love and thought enough of me, me share to ask him. However, since I am known as the funny type, I have know how I could do my best man funny and entertaining speech.

To arrive at a solution to my future best man speech. I thought about all the memorable moments, he and I had shared together. Who could realize two of my goals to my best man funny and entertaining speech.

I thought about a fishing trip, when we were in only thirteen years. The conversation of the day, was deep, and we discussed our plans for the future. What type of girls, we were interested, and what qualities they had to have to keep our attention. What made this special time for me, is when I launch my line in the water and accidentally hooked in the arm. We were so caught up in the conversation, neither of us was really paying attention, and I it connected by accident. Everything was good, they are not too badly, and we ended up laughing if in that our side were injured.

So I thought to how to keep guests entertained in the process. I wanted to put some emotion into it even, to show how our friendship has meant to me over the years my best friend. Therefore, a single incident unmarked on the rest.

I had taken a job when I was at only eighteen years old, and it took me to travel with the company. I was over two thousand miles away from home. While I was there, I have suffered injuries, because of a bad car accident. Once Adam heard about, he left everything to come and stay with me in the hospital, and I have always been grateful to him for that.

So I think Cindy, his wife, and how she has matured him and helped grow. I of course told him how she is beautiful, and that Adam finally admitted that I am in deed the best man. That comment just put a smile on the face of everyone and guests entertainment as well.

If you are struggling with how to make your own best man funny and entertaining speech, then just try to remember the good times. Think back on everything that you groom lived together and put these memories to good use. However, you also want to throw some emotion in it, to prove that the time you've spent together, means a lot to you. It is sure to be enjoyed by everyone in the presence, but more important still, your best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment