Friday, March 9, 2012

Sample Funny Best Man Speech Excerpts You Can Use In Your Speech

Best man speeches are usually humorous, with a little emotion. Mainly, because, well they are men, and it is just easier for them this way. I have put together a few excerpts of funny best man speeches for you. Hopefully, these little speech examples will give you a little idea on how to write and deliver your own funny best man speech.
Here are the sample funny best man speech excerpts -
This can set the mood, and gets the attention of the guests.
“Hello everyone, for the guests here that don’t know me yet, my name is Danny, and for those who do, I apologize.”
That comes off as being sincere, and add humor to it as well.
“I thought the groom must have been crazy,  when he gave me the honor of being his best man. Then I realized he has finally admitted, that I am in-deed the best man. Seriously, though, I just want to say that I am extremely grateful, to have been chosen to speak during this magical time, the union between the bride and groom.”
This will make the guests sympathetic, and give them a personal feel, as to what you are about.
“However, that grateful feeling, is long gone now, as I stand here before all of you, terrified.”
You want to include the bridesmaids, during your speech.
“I would want to give a huge thank you to the bridesmaids, all of you have done a wonderful job, and might I add, you ladies look magnificent.”
Complement the bride and include the groom as well. Next, speak to the groom, add some comical comments that relate to his marital situation.
“I would also like to say the bride looks beautiful today. The groom, on the other hand, well he just looks petrified. I have decided to take a different approach to my speech, for I am not the best person to be giving marital advice. Therefore, I have a few words of wisdom instead.”
Next add some funny comments about the bride.
“The first piece of advice I can give you is, set the ground rules, and establish who’s boss. After you have done that, be sure and do whatever, she says. My second piece of advice, can be in comparison to baseball. Be entirely committed every week, and make sure you don’t strike out. Always remember, if you bring home flowers, she will automatically know you’re guilty. Finally, there are three words you must never forget to say, if you want to have a successful marriage, and those are. You’re right honey.”
This will include the bride and say sincere words that pertain to the groom as well.
“For you, I have 5 things to keep in mind to ensure your marriage is a successful one. A husband who will shower you with gifts, and compliments. He will grant your every request. He will comfort you in your times of need. He will treat you right and always stand by your side.”
Now add some heartfelt comments.
” I would just honestly like to say that the groom is a very fortunate man, because he has married the bride, and she is a very loving and beautiful lady.”
Well, that’s all for today. Hope you like the funny best man speech samples. You can use your own sense of humor and make use of similar topics in your own best man speech and make the audience entertained and the happy couple pleased.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of things that you can do for a perfect wedding speech for your daughter and a son to make their weeding say special. If you are looking for a perfect Best Man Speeches, then it is important that you must introduce yourself. Also include how long and you knew the groom. Therefore, it is important to greet your daughter and the groom at the same time. This is the best strategy to make her day more special. Thanks and best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete